In our infancy, we mirror our parent’s activities to learn, grow and keep ourselves safe. In adolescence this shift to peers and those closest to us. As Adults, we either actively choose or passively allow ourselves to be drawn into activities, images, sounds or toward people who continue to shape our beliefs and either diminish or enhance our lives. I encourage you to be an ACTIVE participant in shaping your life. Take the day to note all those things that bombard your body and mind. Then choose your path forward. Here are five questions to ask yourself as you watch your life today.
1. How much time do you spend watching or listening to nonsense? Is there an advantage to your health and well-being. (Please don’t tell yourself it is to relax!)
2. How many people in your life truly care about you, nurture you, listen to you, empower you? If the answer is zero……seek out new friends and remember you must give to receive. We all need to love and be loved.
3. What are your daily healthy routines? ( sleep 8 hours? Eating patterns? Exercise? Connect to Others? Give back? —- Yes these all matter.)
4. What work or creative pursuits excite you. If you must work to work, please find a passion, a hobby, a creative endeavor that lights you up.
5. How much time do you spend in nature, unplugged and allowing your mind to wonder? The quiet, serenity of your mind houses all the best answers to your life questions. TRUST YOURSELF to know the path toward your best life. Be quiet and listen to yourself.#health #mindandbody #selfimprovement #brainscience #wellness #trust #womensheritagewalk #relatetojodyy